Saturday, April 30, 2011

Thankful

Given the recent tragedies in this country lately I thought now would be a good time to give thanks for everything in my life....

1. Thank you Jesus....for dying for me so that I do not have to.
2. Family...not just biological. Sometimes biological is not enough.
3. For seeing someone have that "aha" moment in life when they realize that they can't do it on their own and to be the one they can reach out to. (This is fairly new to me but still feels pretty great)
4. The warmth we have had this weekend...if you live in Nebraska you understand.


What are you thankful for?

1 comment:

dlmcouch56 said...

I am thankful for my family and friends that have stayed with me through all my changes, trials and my learning to be me. Love to you all.
I am thankful I learned young that God and His Word are the real truth and strength of life...and that He loves me just as I am.